Audition Prep Summer Camp
Date : August 10-14, 1-5 pm
This camp will break down the elements necessary for a musical theatre audition from start to finish:
• Training will focus on action, dance, cold-reading, and callback techniques
• Get feedback tailored to each individual performer
• Learn the “do’s” and “don’ts” for setting you apart in the audition room
• Learn how to source and choose audition material
• To get the most out this camp, please plan on performing a monologue or song that you’ve prepared and memorized (potentially a piece you plan to use for fall auditions) !
We are getting very excited about camps and the opportunity to work with your students. Thank you for trusting us. It’s a weird year and everything is changing quickly. We completely understand that, but we still need to accurately plan for camp both from a supply standpoint and also staffing. We are quadrupling our staff this year for camps. Our camps are also labor-intensive and require a lot of prep work.
Moving forward, we are asking for a two-week notice if you plan to drop camp and would like to receive a credit or refund. We will not provide credits or refunds if a two-week notice is not given. We look forward to seeing you in camp!